Society of American Magicians
This Assembly meets:
1st Monday of each month
SAM members welcome
Other guests by invitation only - contact Bill Rugh at 419-878-0698 or William.Rugh@Buckeye-Express.com
at 7:30 pm
Jed's - Maumee
1566 Reynolds Rd
Maumee, OH 43537
President & Treasurer
William B. Rugh
e-mail the President
Vice-President & Secretary
The Purpose of S.A.M. Assembly 105 is to bring experienced magicians together to advance the art by sharing knowledge, beyond the beginner level, through lectures and workshops. Membership is restricted to those who have a knowledge of, and practical ability in, the art of magic.
Read the Assembly By-Laws
Learn about the Climbing The Wands Program
Magicians from outside the Northwest Ohio area may be guests at meetings any number of times, as long as they are invited by an Assembly 105 member.
Local magicians may be invited by an Assembly 105 member to be a guest at no more than three meetings.
The Guest policy of other events (shows, lectures, etc.) will be set on an individual event basis.
Steps to Membership
· The prospective member
must be sponsored (invited) by at least one Assembly 105 member.
· The prospective member may be a guest at up to three meetings.
· The prospective member must be a member of S.A.M. nationally.
· The prospective member may be invited to a meeting to present a performance of magic (this may be waived by a secret (written) majority vote of the Assembly membership).
· The prospective member may be invited to a meeting to present a lecture or workshop magic (this may be waived by a secret (written) majority vote of the Assembly membership).
· The prospective must be accepted by a secret (written) majority vote of the Assembly members.
· The current local dues (pro-rated) must be paid.
· An initiation ceremony is optional
Return to ToledoMagic Home Page